American Association of Safety Councils (AASC) – West
As part of AASC’s mission, we are well represented on the West Coast of the United States:
These three member Councils have a long history of providing safety and health services in the following areas: Alaska, California, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington.
With more than 40 full time staff and a legion of specialized contract instructors, between the member councils in the Western Region, we have more than 500 combined years of training experience in the following areas of Training and consulting:
- Occupational Safety & Health
- Motorcycle Safety
- Drivers Education
- Flagger and Traffic Control training
- First Aid/CPR/AED training
- Food Safety Management
- Alcohol Provider/Server Education
- Child Care Provider
- Home Alone & Babysitting Training for teens
- First Offender DUI and Drug Enforcement Counseling programs
- …and much more
If you are on the West Coast, Southwest, or in the Rocky Mountain Region, we invite you to contact one of our councils. If you are a private non-profit safety training organization located in the Western US or Canada, and are interested in joining the AASC, please contact us.