American Association of Safety Councils (AASC) – North
As part of AASC’s mission, we are well represented on the Northern portion of the United States:
These Member Councils have a long history of providing safety and health services.
With more than 30 full time staff and a legion of specialized contract instructors, between the member councils in the Northern Region, we have more than 300 combined years of training experience in the following areas of training and consulting:
- Occupational Safety & Health
- Motorcycle Safety
- Drivers Education
- Flagger and Traffic Control training
- First Aid/CPR/AED training
- Food Safety Management
- Alcohol Provider/Server Education
- Child Care Provider
- Home Alone & Babysitting Training for teens
- First Offender DUI and Drug Enforcement Counseling programs
- …and much more
If you are on the Northern portion of the Unites States, we invite you to contact one of our councils.
If you are a private non-profit safety training organization located in the Northern US or Canada, and are interested in joining the AASC, please contact us.